We're Here to Help
At CMU Campus Dining, we believe that good nutrition is essential to good health. That's why we are committed to nourishing each and every student by providing them with healthy, nutritious foods every day. Please use the list of resources below to help manage your nutrition while dining on campus.
Managing Food Allergies & Your Nutrition on Campus
- Special Dietary Solutions - Take a look at the comprehensive suite of resources to help you manage your nutrition while dining at CMU with our Special Dietary Solutions guide.
- Food Allergies - We support students with food allergies by providing the knowledge and resources that are necessary for students to make informed food choices in our dining locations. Please consult our Guide to Managing Food Allergies.
- Personal Menu Consultation - We recognize and accommodate your dietary needs in a way that's personalized, sensitive, and supportive. Contact CMU Campus Dining for a personal menu consultation by submitting your Online Student Profile regarding your food allergy or intolerance.
- NetNutrition – Online menus, full ingredient listings, and nutritional information is at your fingertips while dining on campus. Visit NetNutrition.cmich.edu from any computer, mobile device, or the iPad kiosks inside each residential restaurant at CMU.
- Healthy For Life Commitment – Learn more about our partnership with the American Heart Association and our Healthy For Life commitment to improve the health of Americans 20% by 2020.
- Feed Your Potential – Discovering and choosing the right foods can help you unleash your best and keep you healthy. Our chefs and dietitians understand how challenging this can be, so we’re here to help you discover what healthy foods can do to Feed Your Potential every day.